Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Finally, I'm At It Again (long winded , too)
This is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who joined in.
Once again, it's time for me to do what I love, give some things away. I am participating in a Random Act of Kindness aka Pay It Forward event, but this time with a twist of my very own. Read carefully and completely, We will see who's paying attention when the comments roll in. lol
The first part of my event:
The first 5 (five) people to respond letting me know they'd like to participate AND letting me know they want to host an RAK/PIF of their very own by posting this on their blog will: Get something made by me.
This first part of the offer does have some limitations and restrictions, so please read carefully.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I make will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any idea what it will be. I will not give hints. It will be something handmade by me and will be a real tangible thing. It may very well be kooky or strange.
6. All you need to do, after you tell me you want to participate and host an event on your blog, is post this text, or similar text, on your blog and make 5 (five) things for the first 5 (five) folks who respond to your event.
7. I MUST have a way to contact you. Then after I contact you I will need you to provide me with your mailing address.
8. Please do not sign up for this first part if you don't plan on hosting an event of your own.
For the second part of my event anyone with an active blog can participate. I will be giving 10 (ten) other handmade items away (not counting the five above). Even those who are participating in the first part of my event can participate in this second part, too. It is very simple: if you want to sign up for part two all you need to do is leave a comment telling me three things. Your favorite color, favorite scent, and if you could be anywhere in the whole wide world where would it be? That's it, it's that simple...just tell me three things and have an active blog. This second part of my event will run until June 14th. You will need to sign up by 11:59 p.m. Names will be randomly drawn, and posted on my blog, by 9 a.m. Central time on June 16th as to who will be the lucky (or un-lucky) recipients of my ten "second part" gifts. I know that's a ways away, but necessary as I travel a lot and sometimes unexpectedly. Plus it keeps everyone on the edge of their chair for a loooonnnngggg time just dyng to know if they've won. Hee Hee, mean ain't I? What you will win is my little secret. If you are willing to chance that it just might be something you will like then join me in the fun and get your friends to join in as well. The winners will have 24 hours after their names are posted to email me with their mailing address. Mark your calenders and be sure to check back.
PLEASE NOTE: For the five joining in on the first part of the event, you DO NOT have to include this second part in your RAK/PIF event what so ever. This is just my own little twist to my event. When you post your RAK/PIF you will only need to include similar text to the first part of my event in your RAK/PIF. If you want to do more that's great. If you want to add twists of your own, that's great too. Most of all have fun. It's an amazing world out with a lot of amazing people and you just might be surprised who you meet.
Any questions at all about this event, or if it only seems as clear as mud, email me and I will respond the first chance I get and try to clarify things.